Information to Implementation (i2i)
Understand your options, take a proactive approach in developing specific energy strategies and manage your energy costs. With i2i, Constellation provides the tools and experienced market experts to successfully answer these questions:
- How do I know what quantity of my load to fix and when?
- What forward timeframe should I consider?
- How will I gain the insight needed to actively manage my strategy?
i2i Removes the Guesswork
It's hard enough to devise an energy purchasing strategy in a static market. Put that target in motion with fluctuations in energy pricing over time and your challenge becomes exponentially more complex. Here's why it works for Constellation customers:
- It's thorough. i2i provides customized planning to your specific business needs and risk profile, advanced budget tracking, the latest market information, and valuable decision support.
- It's user-friendly. i2i produces custom reports designed to be used by the business world, not just the energy industry, so your business can track its actual performance against budgets and forecasts.
- It's dynamic. i2i helps you refine the plan and strategy over time with automated reports that track performance monthly so you can make adjustments based on market conditions.
- It's offered at no extra cost. i2i is an added value of doing business with Constellation.
i2i at Work
How companies are using i2i to their advantage:
- Managing price volatility
- Controlling energy budgets
- Taking advantage of market fluctuations
- Reducing the risk of locking in high rates
- Managing power costs efficiently over time
- Receiving alerts about market developments that may impact their bottom line
For more information about how Constellation and i2i can work for your energy purchasing strategy, have one of our Business Development Managers contact you by clicking on the green Request a Quote Today button in the right hand rail of this page.
Areas We Serve
Do we serve your state? Click below to view our interactive map.
Ready to begin discussing your options? We'll put a specialist in touch with you.
These materials are provided by Constellation NewEnergy, Inc., Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLC, Constellation Energy Gas Choice, LLC, Constellation Energy Services, Inc., Constellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLC, or BGE Home Products & Services, LLC (d/b/a BGE Home, Constellation Electric and Constellation Home in Maryland and d/b/a Constellation Home in Pennsylvania and Texas), each a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation. Exelon Corporation also owns Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE), ComEd and PECO energy companies. BGE Home Products & Services, LLC, is not the same company as BGE, the regulated utility. The prices of Constellation are not regulated by any state Public Utility Commission. You do not have to buy Constellation electricity, natural gas or any other products to receive the same quality regulated service from your local utility. Brand names and product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders. All rights reserved. Errors and omissions excepted.
Electricity or Gas Supplier License #s: CT DPUC Docket No.99-11-14 07-03-08, 06-02-17; GA PSC License Docket #: 22253, GM-33; IL #s 11-0394, 10-0540, 02-0489; 10-0129, 07-0279, MD License #s IR-228, IR-1853, IR-311, IR-327, IR-500; MA License #CS-045; MI Case #U-14066, U-13660; NJ License #ESL-0016, ESL-0066; GSL-0074; OH #s 00-003E(7); 02-021G(6); PA#s A-125050, A-110036, A-110186; Washington D.C. Supplier License Docket EA01-5, EA-06-5-4, #GA-2012-12, GA-11-5