Developing Tomorrow’s Energy Leaders, Today
Constellation E2 Energy to EducateSM grants inspire students to think differently about energy. Through this unique grant program, Constellation has offered over 100,000 students in grades 6-12 and college opportunities to enhance their understanding of science and technology, and experience problem-solving today’s and tomorrow’s energy challenges.
E2 Energy to Educate – Innovation Themes (New!)
Constellation is seeking proposals for hands on projects which engage 100 or more students, within the follow themes:
Energy in Transportation
- What will the future of transportation look like? From electrification to compressed natural gas, new technologies are fueling us into the future.
- Sample topics: Electric Vehicles, Electric Charging Infrastructure, Compressed Natural Gas Stations
- Could your next home improvement project be generating your own energy? More and more, decentralized energy generation is improving efficiency and resilience.
- Sample topics: Fuel Cells, Community Solar, Advanced Nuclear Reactors
- What if we could harness energy that would otherwise be wasted? The recycling movement is catching on in energy thanks to innovative technologies.
- Sample topics: Waste to Energy, Combined Cycle, Biomass, Energy Storage