At Constellation, we believe in giving back to the community, and know a few dollars can go a long way.
Through Constellation’s Community Champions program, our customers can apply for small grants (up to $500) from Constellation for causes that are important to their community. Preferred consideration will be given to those requests where the project, organization, or initiative focuses on education, environment, or youth.
Tell me more! How do I apply for funds?
Identify a local project or cause that fits within the below criteria
Have your Constellation account number ready
Fill out the online application form by clicking on the "Apply Now" button on the right
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Projects are eligible for up to $500 for 501c3 organizations, up to $250 for other community causes
- Preferred consideration will be given to those requests where the project, organization, or initiative focuses on education, environment, or youth (see above for examples)
- Limit of one grant award per customer, per year
- The selection team reserves the right to approve or deny any request
By submitting an application, you are agreeing to:
- Approve the release of the organization/project name, logo and primary purpose/activity information and photos for Constellation marketing use on any form of media
- Notify and receive approval from Constellation for the use of the Constellation name or logo on any form of media associated with the request.
- Notify Constellation immediately in the event funding for the item(s) requested is committed or received from another source or if the event is cancelled or changed in any way.
- Provide report or testimonial, including photos, after your project or event is complete (sample report will be provided)
The review team will follow up within 60 days to notify you of your award and next steps