Choosing a new energy supplier is easy.
Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- See what you’ve been spending. Before reviewing our prices, pull out a recent statement from your local utility or current competitive supplier. Review your bill to see how much you have been paying for electric and natural gas supply.
- Do a little bit of research. Is the competitive supplier you are considering well established? Is the supplier licensed to serve your state? If the supplier is licensed to serve your state, the license number should be easy to find. Also look into other areas that the supplier serves and find out other background information, which may include where the company is headquartered.
- Learn what your savings could be. Carefully review pricing and plans as well as the terms and conditions of the plan you are considering.
- Find out if the price includes a state sales tax or any other taxes, charges or fees. If the supplier is presenting the information to you clearly, you should be able to find this information easily.
- Ask the right questions. Choosing a new energy supplier might be new to you. In order to make your choice easier we have compiled a list of questions that you may have along with our responses in our FAQs section .
Energy Choice States
Do you live or work in an Energy Choice State? Find out now!