Constellation is teaming with the Maryland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
Central Maryland residents can enroll with Constellation for a low electricity price and support the fight against breast cancer. Choose Constellation as your residential electricity supplier and a contribution of $2.50 per enrollment per month, for the initial term of the contract and $1.00 per month for each annual subsequent enrollment will be made to the Maryland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure*
*Contributions will be made for each enrollment once an initial level is achieved.
Lock in Your Electricity Price and Support the Fight Against Breast Cancer
When you buy your electricity from Constellation, it will be delivered the same way it always has. Your utility will still read your meter and respond to emergencies – the only difference will be your low, fixed price. If you have any questions or need more information, please call 1-888-219-4239.
Constellation's residential electricity plans include:
- Hassle-free switching, no service interruptions or sign up fees
- The option to green or match up to 100% of your monthly electricity use with wind power sources
- Exceptional US-based customer service – timely, personal responses to all questions or concerns
Maryland residents are not required to switch to Constellation and have the option of remaining a customer of their current utility. To be eligible for our home electric services in Maryland, customers must live in the Allegheny, BGE, Delmarva, and Pepco utility service territories and be eligible for consolidated utility billing.
Thousands of residents have chosen us for price certainty and the opportunity to save on electricity prices. Start Saving Now!
Maryland Electric Choice Fast Facts
Historically, one company (your utility company) has provided all aspects of energy services to homes across the nation. But as competitive energy markets have matured over the last decade, alternative retail electric suppliers are now able to compete with each other over the price of electricity to power your home.
Thus far, residents in only 10 states nationwide and Washington, D.C. have the opportunity to choose a competitive electricity supplier. Customers that are located in states offering electric choice have already experienced the benefits, which include competitive energy prices, improved customer service, product innovations, and price certainty or flexibility.
Here are some quick facts about our offers in Maryland:
- There will be no change in the reliability of service or billing process. Learn More
- We do not charge a switching fee and signing up is easy, and only takes about 5 minutes. Have questions? View FAQs
- Our customers can earn additional rewards if they recommend us to family members or friends living in the areas we serve. Refer a Friend
- All a customer needs is a recent copy of their electric bill and 5 minutes to sign up today. Get Started
Why Constellation is a Smart Choice
We know the electricity business and have been serving thousands of customers since the onset of electric competition in Maryland.
Over 60,000 residents, companies and organizations in Maryland have teamed up with or chosen Constellation, or our parent company, Constellation for their electricity supply needs. It’s a smart choice with savings and price protection from rate volatility.