Choose Your Energy Provider & Save on Auto Insurance from Plymouth Rock Assurance!
New Jersey residents in the ACE, JCPL, and PSEG areas that choose Constellation as their electric provider can receive a special discount on auto insurance through Plymouth Rock Assurance.* This offer can be combined with discounts up to 50% available for safe driving, paying a policy in full, carrying homeowners insurance through Plymouth Rock and more. Plymouth Rock customers who choose Constellation may also be able to take advantage of a $50 Visa® Prepaid Card.** Together, Constellation and Plymouth Rock offer powerful savings!
About Constellation Energy’s New Jersey Electricity Plans
Constellation’s electricity plans in New Jersey provide residents with the opportunity to better serve their household budget and potentially save on electricity prices.
- Price protection against rate volatility for up to 24 months
- Hassle-free switching – no service interruption, no sign-up fees from Constellation
- 90-day customer satisfaction guarantee***
The Choice to Save*t is Easy
Watch this video to find out how simple it is to choose a new electricity supplier.
What stays the same?
Your utility will continue to:
- Transmit and deliver electricity to your home.
- Respond to outage and emergency situations.
- Provide equal service to all customers regardless of the energy supplier used.
- Read your meter each month.
- Bill you the same way as they do today.
Constellation will provide*:
- A low energy supply rate (kWh).
- Price protection from rate volatility for up to 24 months.
- Exceptional US-based customer service.
- Technology enhancements and expanded product options.
- Hassle-free switching – no service interruption, no sign up fees from Constellation.
Why Constellation Energy is a Smart Choice
We know the electricity business and serve millions of customers across the United States. We started serving New Jersey customers in 2003.
Join your New Jersey neighbors and the companies and organizations that have partnered with Constellation Energy for their electricity supply needs. It’s a smart way to save and get price protection from rate volatility.
* New Jersey Supplier License #PESL-0016. Offer currently available in PSEG, JCPL and ACE service territories. Savings expectations are based on publicly available market information as of April 1, 2011. Savings estimates are through May, 2012. Prices quoted are for electric generation service only, are not regulated by the New Jersey Board of Utilities and do not include any applicable taxes, utility distribution charges or other utility fees or charges. See the applicable estimated savings section for each plan we offer for additional detail.
* Insurance offered by Plymouth Rock Management Company of New Jersey under the brand name of Plymouth Rock Assurance. Policies underwritten by High Point P&C Insurance Company, 331 Newman Springs Road, Suite 304, Red Bank, NJ 07701-5692. May not be combined with any other group discounts. Offer available to New Jersey residents only. Other restrictions apply.
** Cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and managed by Citi® Prepaid Services. Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
*** Guarantee Period. You may terminate our Contract without incurring an early termination fee during the 90 days following your enrollment date (the Guarantee Period) by notifying us in writing or by calling our customer care center at 1-877-997-9995. Upon your termination during the Guarantee Period, we will return you to being supplied by the Utility at your next available meter read date and you will remain responsible for payment for electricity and related costs and charges incurred under this Contract through such meter read date.
The electricity supply offering described in this page is sold and contracted by Constellation NewEnergy, Inc., a subsidiary of Constellation Energy Group, Inc. Constellation Energy, on the one hand, and Plymouth Rock Management Company of New Jersey, Plymouth Rock Assurance and High Point P&C Insurance Company, on the other hand, are independent, non-affiliated entities.