Sears Customers, Choose Your Energy Provider & Save!
For a long time only one company, your local utility, provided all aspects of energy services to your home. But in more recent years states across the country have developed competitive energy markets, allowing electricity suppliers to compete with each other over the price of electricity to power your home. This competition provides choices for consumers, ranging from selecting a plan with environmental benefits to immediate savings over your utility’s current rate.
The Choice to Save is Easy
For homeowners and renters in states that allow residents to choose from whom they buy their power, it may seem challenging to make a decision when it comes to selecting a new electricity supplier.
As more information has become readily available, residential consumers can educate themselves about what questions to ask and what to look for when choosing a new electricity provider.
Watch this video to find out how simple it is to choose a new electricity supplier.
What stays the same?
ComEd will continue to:
- Transmit and deliver electricity to your home.
- Respond to outage and emergency situations.
- Provide equal service to all customers regardless of the energy supplier used.
- Read your meter each month.
- Bill you the same way as they do today.
Constellation will provide*:
- A low energy supply rate (kWh).
- Price protection from rate volatility for up to 24 months.
- A 90-day customer satistifaction guarantee***.
- Exceptional US-based customer service.
- Hassle-free switching – no service interruption, no sign up fees from Constellation.