The Power of Association
It can be challenging for organizations to determine which energy management solution will most effectively help them meet their financial objectives. For nearly 15 years, associations and chambers nationwide have worked with Constellation to develop energy management programs that provide special benefits to both their organizations and its members.
- #1 Competitive Electricity Supplier: Constellation sells more power to more businesses in North America than any other competitive electricity supplier. With nearly 69 million MWh of peak load served, we help over 100,000 businesses and government customers buy, use and manage energy intelligently.
- Innovative Products: Constellation offers a wide range of integrated solutions from electricity, natural gas and renewable energy supply to energy management tools and services.
- Flexible purchasing options
- Knowledgeable, dedicated energy representatives
- Customized energy plans
- User-friendly online energy management tools
- Nearly 15 years experience working with over three dozen associations and chambers.
Benefits for Chamber & Association Members
- Energy Education
- Customized contracts tailored to the needs of the organization's members
- Group purchasing programs
- Discounts on services
- Environmentally-friendly and energy efficiency solutions
- Superior Member Status customer service
- Flexible energy solutions to manage energy cost and risk over time
Benefits for Chambers & Associations
- Create a non-dues revenue stream through referral rewards
- Increase existing member loyalty as a source of information and education
- Attract new members with attractive member program benefits
To get started, fill out the form on the right. Go here to see who else has teamed up with Constellation.
Use of the term “partner” does not create or imply a legal partnership or any other fiduciary relationship between you and Constellation.
Partner With Us
Interested in partnering with us? Click below to start the process.
These materials are provided by Constellation NewEnergy, Inc., Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLC, Constellation Energy Gas Choice, LLC, Constellation Energy Services, Inc., Constellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLC, or BGE Home Products & Services, LLC (d/b/a BGE Home, Constellation Electric and Constellation Home in Maryland and d/b/a Constellation Home in Pennsylvania and Texas), each a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation. Exelon Corporation also owns Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE), ComEd and PECO energy companies. BGE Home Products & Services, LLC, is not the same company as BGE, the regulated utility. The prices of Constellation are not regulated by any state Public Utility Commission. You do not have to buy Constellation electricity, natural gas or any other products to receive the same quality regulated service from your local utility. Brand names and product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders. All rights reserved. Errors and omissions excepted.
Electricity or Gas Supplier License #s: CT DPUC Docket No.99-11-14 07-03-08, 06-02-17; GA PSC License Docket #: 22253, GM-33; IL #s 11-0394, 10-0540, 02-0489; 10-0129, 07-0279, MD License #s IR-228, IR-1853, IR-311, IR-327, IR-500; MA License #CS-045; MI Case #U-14066, U-13660; NJ License #ESL-0016, ESL-0066; GSL-0074; OH #s 00-003E(7); 02-021G(6); PA#s A-125050, A-110036, A-110186; Washington D.C. Supplier License Docket EA01-5, EA-06-5-4, #GA-2012-12, GA-11-5