Switch to save on your electricity supply rate and get a $50 Best Buy gift card!*
Get a low rate on your electric bill, and more:
- Choose your percentage of green energy (up to 100%!)
- Save up to 10% off the current ComEd supply rate*
- Enjoy price protection against rate changes for up to 24 months
- Get a $50 Best Buy gift card. (Receive a $50 Best Buy gift card for signing up for a 24-month service agreement, or a $25 gift card for a 12-month service agreement.)**
About this offer:
Best Buy is teaming with Constellation Energy to provide Best Buy employees in ComEd’s service territory with electricity plans that include up to 10% off the current ComEd rate*or up to 100% green energy generated from renewable wind power sources. Also, receive a $50 Best Buy gift card for signing up for a 24-month service agreement, or a $25 gift card for a 12-month service agreement. **
You will have a locked-in electricity price for either a 12 or 24-month term, which allows you to manage your energy costs. ComEd will still deliver your electricity, read your meter, respond to any service call or emergency, and bill you for your electricity usage. The only change you will see is a low electricity supply rate from Constellation Energy!
Switch in 3 Easy Steps to Get Your Best Buy Gift Card:
- Locate your current account number at the in-store kiosk or at home on your utility bill.
- Choose your rate plan and enjoy 10% off your electricity rate.*
- Print your coupon and present to any Best Buy representative at Best Buy Bucktown, Chicago, IL store to receive your gift card.**
Watch this short video to learn more.
What stays the same?
Your utility will continue to:
- Transmit and deliver electricity to your home.
- Respond to outage and emergency situations.
- Provide equal service to all customers regardless of the energy supplier used.
- Read your meter each month.
- Bill you the same way as they do today.
Constellation will provide:
- A low energy supply rate (kWh) for electricity
- Fixed price electricity, protecting you from price volatility for up to 12 or 24 months
- A 90-day customer satisfaction guarantee for all plans.*
- Exceptional US-based customer service.
- Hassle-free switching – no service interruption, no sign up fees.
You Have the Power to Choose Your Electricity Supplier
For a long time only one company, your local utility, provided all aspects of energy services to your home. In recent years, states across the country have begun to allow energy suppliers to compete with each other over the price you pay for electricity.
* COMED'S RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND THEREFORE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SAVINGS OVER THE FULL TERM OF OUR PRICE PLANS. Our price does not include any taxes, utility distribution charges or other utility fees, charges or credits. Estimated savings are based on ComEd's Price to Compare (PTC) for BES residential (non-electric space heating) rate of 7.753 cents per kWh in effect Oct. 1, 2011 – May 31, 2012, which includes an Electricity Supply Charge of 6.986 cents and a Transmission Services Charge of 0.767 cents. ComEd also invoices its customers for Purchased Electricity Adjustment (PEA), which may be a charge or a credit, and is not included in ComEd's PTC. Customers on ComEd's BES residential (electric space heating) rate will not save.
** ONLY NEW CUSTOMER CONTRACTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR REWARDS CARDS. Cards are issued by Best Buy. Cards will not have cash access and can be used at Best Buy stores. New customers who enroll for a 12 month Constellation Electricity plan in-store at Best Buy will receive a $25 Best Buy gift card. New customers who enroll for a 24 month Constellation Electricity plan will receive a $50 Best Buy gift card.
Supplier Residential License #11-0394.
© 2011 Constellation Energy Group, Inc. The foregoing offering is sold and contracted by Constellation NewEnergy, Inc., a subsidiary of Constellation Energy Group, Inc. Illinois Alternative Retail Electric Supplier Residential License #11-0394. Offer valid for a limited time only. Requires successful utility enrollment for new customers only in applicable areas. A payment will be made to Best Buy with successful enrollment.
Do you have a concern, question or comment?
Contact us, we can help:
These materials are provided by Constellation NewEnergy, Inc., Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLC, Constellation Energy Gas Choice, LLC, Constellation Energy Services, Inc., Constellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLC, or BGE Home Products & Services, LLC (d/b/a BGE Home, Constellation Electric and Constellation Home in Maryland and d/b/a Constellation Home in Pennsylvania and Texas), each a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation. Exelon Corporation also owns Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE), ComEd and PECO energy companies. BGE Home Products & Services, LLC, is not the same company as BGE, the regulated utility. The prices of Constellation are not regulated by any state Public Utility Commission. You do not have to buy Constellation electricity, natural gas or any other products to receive the same quality regulated service from your local utility. Brand names and product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders. All rights reserved. Errors and omissions excepted.
Electricity or Gas Supplier License #s: CT DPUC Docket No.99-11-14 07-03-08, 06-02-17; GA PSC License Docket #: 22253, GM-33; IL #s 11-0394, 10-0540, 02-0489; 10-0129, 07-0279, MD License #s IR-228, IR-1853, IR-311, IR-327, IR-500; MA License #CS-045; MI Case #U-14066, U-13660; NJ License #ESL-0016, ESL-0066; GSL-0074; OH #s 00-003E(7); 02-021G(6); PA#s A-125050, A-110036, A-110186; Washington D.C. Supplier License Docket EA01-5, EA-06-5-4, #GA-2012-12, GA-11-5