Energy Options for New York Residents
Solutions Available in New York
Did you know that New York residents can shop for electricity and natural gas just like you shop for a new TV or mobile phone? Or that it's possible to lease a solar system for little-to-no-money down?
Residents in New York may be able to save on their energy bill by choosing a company like a Constellation subsidiary or a company that Constellation works with.
Constellation's residential electricity plans include:
- Fixed price plans that offer price protection against rate volatility
- Hassle free switching – no service interruption, no sign up fees, no change to your billing process
- A chance to earn some extra cash. If you refer a friend, when they sign up, you'll get $25 -- and so will
- An easy sign up process – if you have a copy of your energy bill, you can do it right now in 9 minutes or less.
Have your current utility bill handy? You're on your way to controlling your energy costs.
You have the option to choose your electricity supplier in New York. Simply enter your zip code to the right to view available plans.
You may also select from plans that will allow you to green or match up to 100% of your monthly electricity use with wind power sources
If you are looking for price stability and budget certainty, we offer a fixed price plan. If you are looking to benefit from prices that may at times be lower than a fixed price option by taking on complete market exposure, we offer a variable price plan. If you want a little of both, we also offer a blended plan. Simply enter your zip code to the right to view available plans.
About Choosing a New Energy Supplier
Your local utility has always been responsible for supplying and delivering electricity to your home. Now, you have the freedom to choose who supplies your electricity.
Choosing a new energy supplier is easy! Here are the top reasons to choose a new energy supplier:
- No interruption in your service
- No enrollment or sign up fees
- No change to your billing process
- Simple sign up process
Learn More ›