Developing Tomorrow’s Energy Leaders, Today
Constellation E2 Energy to EducateSM grants inspire students to think differently about energy. Through this unique grant program, Constellation has offered over 100,000 students in grades 6-12 and college opportunities to enhance their understanding of science and technology, and experience problem-solving today’s and tomorrow’s energy challenges.
E2 Energy to Educate – Innovation Themes (New!)
Constellation is seeking proposals for hands on projects which engage 100 or more students, within the follow themes:
- How will new technologies & artificial intelligence transform our home energy usage in the future? More and more, homes are generating their own electricity and interactive technology is becoming a part of our daily lives.
- Sample topics: Onsite generation, Smart Home Energy Tech, Voice & Gesture Interfaces, Home Energy Data
- What will the future of transportation look like? New technologies can power us into a cleaner energy future via electrification.
- Sample topics: Electric Vehicles, Electric Buses, Electric Charging Infrastructure, Fuel Conversions
Clean Energy & Zero Waste
- How do we understand which energy sources & choices will have the greatest impact on our collective and individual carbon footprint? What if we could harness and store energy that would otherwise be wasted? The recycling & storage movement is catching on in energy thanks to innovative technologies.
- Sample Topics: Low Carbon Energy, Clean Energy Sources, Waste to Energy, Combined Cycle, Biomass, Energy Storage, Fuel Cells