The Small Business Energy Report
Tracking the role that energy plays in the success of small businesses
The Small Business Energy Report focuses exclusively on how small business owners approach energy and sustainability in the day-to-day operation of their businesses. Our findings can help America's 30 million small business owners understand their peers’ perspectives on energy usage, sustainability initiatives and smart technology adoption.
Discovering how small business owners are using energy
The Q4 2018 Small Business Energy Report had a total of 370 respondents and was conducted online between October 9 and November 2, 2018. Future surveys will gather responses to the same questions to detect small business owners’ changing attitudes and practices over time.
The Small Business Energy Report covers:
- Best practices around small business energy choice.
- Methods owners use to lower their small business energy bill.
- Benefits from energy conservation, recycling and small business sustainability planning.
- Choices their peers are making to become smarter energy consumers and early adopters of smart small business technology, so small businesses can benchmark their own performance.
- Tips and suggestions to improve small business energy use
Receive future Small Business Energy Reports
Don’t miss your chance to benchmark and take advantage of new opportunities to reduce energy costs, improve operational efficiency, advance sustainability goals, and remain on the cutting edge of technology and small business practices.
Stay up to date with the latest Small Business Energy Reports
Every quarter a new report will be published with the latest trends and insights into small business operations and owner’s perspectives.