How can an association energy program help your business?
It can be challenging for organizations to determine which energy management solution will most effectively help them meet their business goals and financial objectives. For more than two decades, associations and chambers nationwide have worked with Constellation to develop energy management programs that provide exclusive benefits to both their organizations and members.
Learn more about how your association or chamber can work with Constellation to develop an integrated energy strategy. Associations.constellation.com
Benefits for Chamber & Association Members
- Access to pre-screened contracts, which may include pre-negotiated terms and conditions or access to programs that leverage the aggregated volume of the association
- Educational and market information from a leading competitive retail supplier that allow you to maintain an enhanced position as a valued informational resource for your members
- Manage energy costs with competitive pricing opportunities
- Meet environmental objectives with energy-efficient solutions, improve facility operations and support sustainability goals
- Increase financial support for other association programs and events
- Promote benefits of energy program to members
- Increase existing member loyalty and attract new members
- Create a non-dues revenue stream