Add Value to Your Association
It can be challenging for organizations to determine which energy management solution will most effectively help them meet their business goals and financial objectives. For nearly 15 years, associations and chambers nationwide have worked with Constellation to develop energy management programs that provide exclusive benefits to both their organizations and members.
- #1 Competitive Electricity Supplier: Constellation sells more power to more businesses in North America than any other competitive electricity supplier. With nearly 69 million MWh of peak load served, we help over 100,000 businesses and government customers buy, use and manage energy intelligently.
- Innovative Products: Constellation offers a wide range of integrated solutions from electricity, natural gas and renewable energy supply to energy management tools and services.
- Flexible purchasing options
- Knowledgeable, dedicated energy representatives
- Customized energy plans
- User-friendly online energy management tools
- Nearly 15 years experience working with over three dozen associations and chambers
Benefits for Chamber & Association Members
- Access to pre-screened contracts, which may include pre-negotiated terms and conditions.
- Access to programs that leverage the aggregated volume of the association.
- Manage energy costs with competitive pricing opportunities.
- Access to education and market information from a leading competitive retail supplier.
- Meet environmental objectives with energy-efficient solutions.
- Improve facility operations and help to support environmental goals.
- Each member benefits from a relationship worthy of the size of the entire association.
Benefits for Chambers & Associations
- Attract new members.
- Increase existing member loyalty.
- Maintain an enhanced position as a valued informational resource for your members.
- Increase financial support for other association programs and events.
- Promote benefits of energy program to members.
- Create a non-dues revenue stream.
Use of the term “partner” does not create or imply a legal partnership or any other fiduciary relationship between you and Constellation.
“We selected Constellation as our endorsed energy supplier in 1999 because they offer guidance on energy pricing options that gives our members budget certainty and protection from market risk. They are committed to helping our members take control of energy costs with customized solutions.” – Mark Frech, Executive Vice President & Secretary, Illinois Manufacturers’ Association
“Since 1998, the MMA MunEnergy program has offered one of the best municipal energy programs of any state in the country. Today, over 70 Massachusetts communities have switched to the MMA MunEnergy program. Take advantage of competitive energy prices, energy budget stability, and customized energy solutions for your community.” – Geoffrey Beckwith, Executive Director & CEO, Massachusetts Municipal Association
“As annual budgets become increasingly challenging, AICUP members have benefited greatly from cost management solutions allowing for accurate fiscal forecasting. Having the ability to purchase power months ahead of restructuring is yet another benefit of our established relationship with Constellation.” – Tim Alexander, Vice President of Finance & Administration, Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Pennsylvania