How Can I Drive People to My Business with EV Charging?
ChargePoint brings electric vehicle (EV) charging to more people and places with the world’s largest EV charging network.
ChargePoint has over 50,000 stations nationwide, serving 70% of all new electric vehicle drivers.
- Attract new customers, employees, tenants and visitors
- Boost length of customer’s stay and repeat business
- Establish your brand as a green leader, advancing sustainability
- Manage station energy use, control costs and easily scale charge stations with demand
- 24 x 7 driver support, and centralized station monitoring
- Encourage efficient use of charging spots with access control, pricing, a waitlist and other smart features
- Get environmental reports and analytics to track greenhouse gas savings, energy use, costs and revenue
Constellation Makes it Easy to Connect to ChargePoint's Network
Constellation’s Efficiency Made Easy® (EME) program can fund major efficiency projects including the installation and operation of electric vehicle (EV) charging stations as part of your energy supply contract. By installing EV charging spots, you can encourage drivers to visit your business, customize charger signage pricing and reporting, tie EV charging to loyalty or rewards programs, and more. The cost of installation, maintenance and warranties for the EV chargers is spread across your Constellation supply contract and shows up as a monthly line item on your bill.
Electric Vehicle Charging Resources
The two most common stations are the Level 2 and Express DC Charging –
Level 2 Charging
- Installs anywhere drivers stay parked for an hour or more
- Fully charges any EV on the road within an approximately 4-hour timeframe.
- Shares power intelligently to maximize capacity
- Lets drivers use their ChargePoint app to begin charging
- Waitlist feature, unique to ChargePoint, when stations are busy
- Integrates with utility programs for energy management
DC Fast Charging
- Keeps EV drivers moving on long trips
- Tops off batteries in under 30 minutes—up to 3X fast than many of the fastest chargers
- Charges more EVs, faster, with dynamic power sharing
- Supports current and future EVs, including electric buses and trucks
- Makes the most efficient use of available energy