Solar energy is expanding across the nation. Get the facts and consider switching a portion of your home’s electric supply to solar.
Going Solar with Sunrun is simple
Here's how easy it is:
1 – Talk to an expert to determine if solar is right for your home. If it is you’ll receive a custom quote and a diagram of your home’s new solar design.
2 – Sunrun submits your solar design for all necessary approvals
3 – Once approved, you system is expertly installed by Sunrun or one of their certified partners. They even handle the final city inspection upon installation.
4 – Your utility company connects your system to the grid by installing a net meter that tracks the amount of solar electricity you product and use.
Who is Sunrun?
We chose to work with Sunrun because they make going solar about as easy as it gets. You can rest easy knowing they monitor the solar panel system performance, provide full insurance and a money-back performance guarantee.
- Sunrun has over 17 years of experience,
- They have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- They customize every solar installation to fit your home and your electricity needs.
- Sunrun offers guaranteed production – If your system underperforms, Sunrun will refund you for lost power. If your system over-performs, you keep the excess power at no extra charge.
- Sunrun takes care of maintenance, monitoring and insurance, so you can have peace of mind that if something breaks, they will fix it for free.
- No-hassle contracting.