Electricity Options for Pennsylvania Residents
Products & Services Available in Pennsylvania
Did you know that you can shop for electricity just like you shop for a new TV or mobile phone? If you live in one of the areas we serve in Pennsylvania, you have the opportunity to do just that.
Constellation's residential electricity plans include:
- Hassle-free switching, no service interruptions or sign up fees
- A 90-day customer satisfaction period offering penalty-free termination
- Exceptional US-based customer service – timely, personal responses to all questions or concerns
Pennsylvania residents are not required to switch to Constellation and have the option of remaining a customer of their current utility. To be eligible for our home electric services in Pennsylvania, customers must live in the Met-Ed, PECO, Penelec, PPL Electric, and West Penn Power utility service territories and be eligible for consolidated utility billing.
Residential electricity customers can obtain long term fixed price assurance and may be able to save on electricity prices by choosing us. Select your utility to the right to compare our price to your current rate.
Pennsylvania Electric Choice Fast Facts
Historically, one company (your utility company) has provided all aspects of energy services to homes across the nation. But as competitive energy markets have matured over the last decade, alternative retail electric suppliers are now able to compete with each other over the price of electricity to power your home.
Thus far, residents in only 10 states nationwide and Washington, D.C. have the opportunity to choose a competitive electricity supplier. Customers that are located in states offering electric choice have already experienced the benefits, which include competitive energy prices, improved customer service, product innovations, and price certainty or flexibility.
Here are some quick facts about our offers in Pennsylvania :
- There will be no change in the reliability of service or billing process.
- We do not charge a switching fee and signing up is easy, and only takes about 5 minutes.
- Our customers can earn additional rewards if they recommend us to family members or friends living in the areas we serve.
- All a customer needs is a recent copy of their electric bill and 5 minutes to sign up today.