Energy Manager Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Energy Manager and what are the benefits?
A: Energy Manger is a proprietary web-based customer service platform. It puts valuable energy information at your fingertips 24/7. You’ll have access to your account information such as usage data and online payments and analysis reporting. This helps allow you to make proactive and informed decisions.
- Access Energy Manager’s full suite of features:
- Single, Secure Login: Direct access to your electricity and natural gas information online
- Pay Online: One-time and auto-pay available for electricity and natural gas accounts
- Email Notification: Receive an email indicating immediate access when your invoice is available
- Cost and Usage Analysis: Reports can be tailored, from simple summary with trends to line-by-line detail
- Detailed Reports: View usage monthly, across your footprint or by location
Q: What are the differences between my current online account and Energy Manager?
A: Energy Manager provides distinct enhancements and best features into one, mobile- and desktop-friendly application. With one sign-on, you can view all of your electricity and natural gas accounts, pay your bills online and view your usage.
Q: What is the timeline for this cutover?
A: The cutover timeline is as follows:
- Natural Gas Customers: Late Q2/Early Q3 2017
- Electricity Customers: Late Q2/Early Q3 2017 through 2018
Q: Will I still be able to access all the information I need in Energy Manager?
A: You will be able to view and access your current usage, bills and pay online. Historical data will not be converted to Energy Manager. Please be sure to download all invoices/historical data before the transition.
[NOTE]: Not all information will be available at launch. You will still have your login credentials to other online accounts.
Q: Will I still have access to my EnerPro/Account Services account?
A: You will still have your login credentials to other online accounts.
Q: Who do I contact if I have a question?
Q: How do I access Energy Manager?
A: Visit energymanager.constellation.com.
Q: Can I pay my bill online?
A: Yes. With Energy Manager, you will be able to access your bill online and pay it via bank account (ACH), credit card and debit card. You can also setup auto-pay or you can continue to pay your bill by calling customer care at 1-844-6ENERGY.