Constellation Blog Rules, Terms and Policy
- We will listen to you and join in the conversations. We will engage in the conversations on this blog. Therefore, some of the individuals posting to this site, including the moderators, will be employees of Constellation. However, the comments and opinions of any Constellation employees appearing on this blog are their personal opinions only and may not necessarily be those of Constellation, its management, or other employees. Note also that the content on this blog is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Constellation or any other party.
- We moderate this blog. We have the right to review all submissions to this blog before they are posted. We may not post comments that violate this Policy and we may remove comments on the blog if they are off-topic or disrespectful. Because of this process, submissions to this blog may not immediately be visible. Please allow us some time to review submissions, and avoid sending us multiple copies of the same submission if you don’t see it posted right away.
- We want conversations to be polite, on-topic, and respectful. Keep all submissions focused on the topic being discussed. Do not include any content that is, or could reasonably be considered, defamatory, obscene or sexually explicit, illegal or unlawful, threatening, infringing the privacy rights of any person, or infringing the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. If you have any complaints about content on the blog, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We want this blog to be a safe place to have conversations. We welcome submissions that comply with the policies and terms that apply to this blog, but will protect the blog from abuse or other similar activities. For example, we will decline to post submissions from those who submit spam or other unwanted communications by refusing to post submissions from specific Internet protocol (IP) addresses or e-mail addresses. We also will not post comments if they contain certain content in submissions. For example, we may not post some HTML code, links to websites, or e-mail addresses.
- We respect your privacy. We will ask you to provide a valid e-mail address in order to register to make submissions to this blog. We won’t publish your e-mail address, but we may use it to contact you directly if we need to communicate with you.
- We ask you to be responsible for your blog content. By posting on this blog, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to the blog and release Constellation from any liability related to your use of the blog. You also grant to Constellation a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable (including rights to sublicense) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any content you provide, and you represent that all content submitted is either original or that you have the right to grant these stated rights to Constellation.
- We ask you to address personal customer service and support questions to our customer support team. If you want to talk about customer service issues, feel free to do so on the blog, but there are more direct ways of solving individual customer service and support issues. You can find the answers to many questions about Constellation’s products and services on our website located at www.newenergy.com. You can also learn how to contact Constellation in many different ways including by phone, or by e-mail at our Contact Us page.
- Constellation Entities. Constellation NewEnergy, Inc., Constellation NewEnergy–Gas Division, LLC, Constellation Energy Projects & Services Group, Inc. and their respective affiliates (referred to as the “Constellation Entities”) are separate legal entities that use the “Constellation NewEnergy” and “Constellation Energy” names as well as “Constellation Energy” trademark and associated logo for marketing and advertising purposes only. No obligation on the part of any Constellation Entity should be deemed to arise through the use of such names or marks and nothing in this material is intended to override the legal separateness of each of the Constellation Entities. Statements made may reflect the combined experience or offerings of one or more of the Constellation Entities and not necessarily each or any specific Constellation Entity. Nothing in these materials constitutes an offer to sell or purchase regulated products or services by any Constellation Entity in any jurisdiction in which the purchase or sale of such regulated products or services by such entity is prohibited. Not all services on our website are available in all jurisdictions. No claim is made that the electricity supplied in any transaction described or proposed was generated from a specific generation facility or renewable resource.
- New Jersey. Constellation NewEnergy, Inc., a subsidiary of Constellation Energy Group, Inc., provides electric generation service to residential customers in the PSEG and JCPL service territories of New Jersey. For more information regarding price and environmental characteristics of our New Jersey residential service, click here and for our commercial and industrial service in New Jersey and throughout other markets, click here.