Algorithmic Buying for Long-Term Budget Certainty.
Minimized Volatile Pricing (MVPe) systematically removes energy market and timing risk through a proven cost management program. The MVPe algorithm buys smaller percentages of load at regularly scheduled intervals over a longer time horizon. The amount of each purchase is adjusted based upon market prices: when the market price is high, a smaller portion of your load is locked. Over time, this approach manages to the mean.
- Long-term budget predictability from layering purchases over time
- Reduced anxiety over making purchasing decisions at the right time
- An algorithmic approach with a Proven cost management program
- Stronger balance between budget and opportunity risk
- Data and analytics with MVPe energy management tools that compare costs and illustrate open versus hedged positions