Fleet Electrification Solutions
Electrifying your fleet can be a complicated process with a lot of moving parts. Many factors influence whether electrification is appropriate for your fleet, including facility location, typical driving distance, and frequency of start-and-go.
Complete a fleet feasibility study that includes, but is not limited to:
- Site visits to the premises
- Analysis of current fleet operational costs
- Utility analysis Future electric vehicle fleet vision evaluation
- Charging infrastructure pricing analysis
- Electric vehicle route, mileage, recharging, and range analysis
- Identify suitable electric vehicle replacements
- Purchasing options for electricity
- Applicable incentives
- Determine rebates and utility tariff incentives available at the local, state, and federal levels.
- Identify and deploy the charging infrastructure required and guide your team through the installation process.
Keep your fleet moving with our EV charging power solution, which includes customized load blocks tailored to your specific charging requirements and is flexible enough to mitigate operational and financial risk on a facility-by-facility basis. Our funding options also enable fleet electrification solutions without incurring additional capital costs.
A comprehensive sustainability plan encompasses more than just fleet feasibility and planning. Constellation can also assist you with a comprehensive facility review to identify, implement, and fund energy-saving improvements that reduce energy costs, modernize facilities, and meet sustainability goals.
Explore Resources for Your Sustainability Strategy
- Sustainability 101: Renewable Energy, Greenhouse Gas & Carbon Reduction
- Sustainability 101: Emissions & Credits
- Sustainability 101: Building a Sustainability Plan
- Sustainability 101: ESG Reporting