Bottom Line Benefits with Strategic Energy Procurement
Today’s competitive electricity markets are experiencing market volatility that hasn’t been seen for over a decade. To be successful, decision-makers need to be market savvy in their purchasing. Using layering strategies and other complex market-based concepts is increasingly important, as is familiarity with how financial markets influence capital investments in energy production. As markets change and continue to emphasize energy, sustainability, and governance (ESG) goals, your purchasing strategy will need to evolve as well.
Constellation, as a leading retail power provider serving all competitive energy markets in the United States, including more than 55 electricity distribution companies (EDCs), simplifies the process from start to finish. Our team can provide the insights, market knowledge, and tools to help you simplify and manage your energy purchasing.
When making your electricity purchase, there are several questions that can help you understand your business model and risk tolerance for a custom approach –
- How many locations do you have?
- Do your operations run 24/7, have regular hours, or a combination of both?
- Do you need budget certainty, or can you handle market risk?
- Do you have the ability to reduce electricity consumption at certain times?
- Do you anticipate your overall usage will change?
- What are your sustainability goals?
Constellation will help you answer these and other questions to design a tailored energy strategy. Learn about our power offerings below.