Energy Programs to Help Your Members & Associates
It can be challenging for organizations to determine which energy management solutions will most effectively help them meet their business goals and financial objectives. For more than two decades, associations and chambers nationwide have worked with Constellation to develop energy management programs that provide exclusive benefits to these organizations and their members. Learn how your association or chamber can work with Constellation to develop an integrated energy strategy.
Benefits for Association and Chamber Members
- Access to pre-screened contracts, which may include pre-negotiated terms and conditions or access to programs that leverage volume discounts
- Educational and market information that position your association or chamber as a valued informational resource for members
- Manage energy costs with competitive pricing opportunities
- Achieve sustainability goals with energy-efficient solutions
- Increase financial support for other association programs and events
- Promote the energy program as an additional benefit for members
- Attract new members and retain existing ones
- Create an additional revenue stream
What Associations Say About Us
“One of the things that was very attractive with Constellation: they have a very good decision-making process, and they’re customer-oriented in addition to the best price competition in the industry” — AOBA Alliance, Inc.
Watch the video below for more comments from AOBA.
“Our relationship with Constellation has been fruitful for all of our members. When we worked with Constellation throughout this process, what we found was not only did they provide energy, but we knew they would be around, and we also understood that they had green opportunities for a number of our members, because our membership needs that and desires that.” — BOMA Cleveland
Watch the video below to learn more about how BOMA Cleveland benefited from working with us.
“We have hotels that spend millions of dollars on energy every year, so with Constellation, we were able to save a significant amount of money right from the get-go. Constellation has been right there from the beginning.”— Illinois Hotel & Lodging Association
Watch the video below to learn more about IHLA’s experience.
Become a Channel Partner
Contact our Channel Partner team to learn more about becoming a Constellation channel partner. Contact Us
* Use of the term “partner” does not create or imply a legal partnership or any other fiduciary relationship between you and Constellation.