Solar – Providing a Clean Energy Solution
Achieve Your Sustainability Goals by Implementing Resources Such As Solar
By hosting a solar system on site, you can lower your electric bill, eliminate energy price volatility and increase energy reliability, as well as potentially participate in associated sustainability benefits and carbon offsets. Constellation has served more than 100 customers across the U.S. with over 350 MW of behind-the-meter, customized solar solutions over the last decade, and can work with you to create your own solar solution.
Constellation’s Solar Approach
Constellation installs an on-site solar PV asset at no upfront cost to the customer, and typically retains solar facility ownership risk, handling operation and maintenance. The customer signs a contract with Constellation to purchase the electricity generated by the solar PV system. Constellation typically retains ownership of Solar Renewable Energy Certificates (SRECs).
By hosting a solar system on site, customers can:
- Reduce overall energy costs
- Create energy price stability
- Provide energy resiliency
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Receive positive marketing value
Resources to Help Manage Your Solar Strategy
- Tucson Unified School District, Constellation Celebrate Completion of Largest K-12 Solar Portfolio In Arizona
- Constellation Expands Existing Retail Solar Business with Acquisition of PFMG Solar LLC
- Constellation, GE Team with The Home Depot to Install Largest Rooftop Solar Array in Washington, D.C.
- Solar Technologies that Could Affect Your Energy Strategy
- Addressing the Need for Energy Resiliency
- Solar, Wind…and Now, Waves