Constellation: Your Integrated Energy Network Solutions Provider
Analytics, online platforms and sustainability are among the top trends influencing the rapidly evolving energy industry today. With several options to choose from, it can be challenging to understand your energy usage and the associated costs.
Constellation can connect you to the products and strategic relationships that can help how you buy, manage and use energy. As one of the nation’s leading competitive energy providers, Constellation has the expertise to provide resources to help build customized strategies for your unique business needs. Through our network of strategic relationships and technology ventures, you have access to innovative solutions that not only help you develop your long-term sustainability and energy solutions—but could also have a direct impact on your bottom line.
Overall, it’s really understanding your entire operational footprint as it applies to not only energy commodity, but how your building works, tracking and reporting on your sustainability initiatives, and managing your budget. Constellation is uniquely positioned to provide not only energy knowledge but connect you to the technology providers and platforms to know, manage, build strategy and act.
Data, Analytics and Technology
Leveraging technology to better understand and improve your operations.
- Battery storage: Energy storage systems to store electricity and deploy as needed. Participate in revenue generating programs such as demand response, peak shaving, demand charge avoidance, and related programs.
- Commercial Fleet Electrification: Transportation accounts for 28% of GHG emissions. Electric vehicles help lower emissions. Electric options are most cost competitive and available from many manufacturers.
- Measure Sustainability Performance: Collect and Monitor ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) data to quantitatively measure sustainability progress and be able to benchmark performance to portfolio and peers.
- Utility Expense Management The Pear.ai platform and its virtual energy expert Sam can help you generate energy insights and reduce operating costs with aggregated utility usage and spend data.
Solutions to improve efficiency and decarbonizing your energy supply.
- Behind or Front of the meter Solar projects: Rooftop or onsite solar to reduce consumption at the facility.
- Biogas: Renewable natural gas sourcing and environmental attributes from the biogas producers (RIN credits revenues available if used for vehicle fuel consumption purposes).
- Carbon-Free Electricity: Environmental attributes from emissions free facilities to lower GHG emissions.
- Community Solar: Contract renewable energy certificates from community solar projects (IL, NY, NJ).
- CORe: Energy and renewable attributes from an existing wind or solar facility (PJM, ERCOT, MISO).
- CORe+: Energy and renewable attributes from a new wind or solar facility (PJM, ERCOT).
- Efficiency Made Easy: Fund efficiency upgrades with no upfront capital to manage usage and meet sustainability goals.
- Other Green-Gas Options with carbon offsets.
- Renewable Energy Certificates: National Green-e® Energy certified renewable energy certificates from a portfolio of wind facilities across the country. NewMix® is Green-e® Energy certified and meets the environmental and consumer-protection standards set forth by the non-profit Center for Resource Solutions. Learn more at www.green-e.org.
Budget & Risk Management
As one of the top five operating costs for most businesses, energy is an important part of your overall business strategy. With a strategic approach to energy management, you can make a direct impact on your bottom line.
- Natural Gas Products: While energy is a necessary expense for businesses, it can also offer an opportunity to manage risk and achieve budget certainty. You can purchase natural gas in a few ways from fixed price point-in-time strategy to a flexible buying strategy that is designed to offer more risk protection. Learn more about customizing a strategy that fits your unique business.
- Power Products: You can rely on Constellation’s insights, knowledge of market trends and tools to make your energy purchasing simple and manageable. An important step in creating a strategy that’s right for your business is to understand your business model and risk tolerance. Explore our power purchasing tools and strategies.