Could you implement energy efficiency upgrades at no upfront cost?
Constellation’s Efficiency Made Easy (EME) program can identify and implement efficiency measures that can help you reduce energy costs, manage usage and meet your sustainability goals. Plus, EME requires no upfront capital so you can preserve your budget for other business priorities.
Since being established in 2011, the EME program has helped to fund over $350 million in energy efficiency projects for more than 1,100 customers. How can EME work for your business?
- No upfront capital, flexible contract terms (typically 36 to 60-months)
- Included on your Constellation power or natural gas bill
- Cost savings through reduced energy consumption and maintenance
- Ability to install energy solutions today rather than wait for available capital
- Improve the environment, health, and safety (EHS) of your facility