Fleet Electrification Solutions
Electrifying your fleet can be a complex process with many moving pieces. Constellation is positioned to help you strategically prepare for the transition to fleet electrification.
Understanding the benefits and challenges is vital to get the most out of your vehicles. Many factors play a role in whether electrification is right for your fleet including facility locations, typical driving distance and start-and-go frequency.
We can help you –
- Complete a fleet feasibility study including proper electric vehicles and maximizing your return on investment.
- Identify local, state, and federal rebates and utility tariff incentives.
- Optimize your fleet utilization, maintenance, turnover, and performance tracking.
- Identify the charging infrastructure needed and guide the installation process with your team.
- Flexible funding options allow purchase of your fleet without added capital expense.
A complete sustainability plan includes more than just your fleet feasibility and planning. Constellation can also help you with a complete facility review to identify, implement, and fund efficiency improvements that reduce energy costs, modernize facilities, and meet sustainability goals.
Constellation can connect you to the products, strategic relationships, and technology that can help you develop and execute your sustainability strategy and meet carbon free goals. We provide the expertise and resources for a customized strategy unique to your business.