About Constellation Power Services
Constellation Power Services combines Constellation Generation’s operational expertise with Constellation’s industry-leading customer business to provide a complete spectrum of power plant management.
Our 31GW generation business was built on a culture of safety, reliability and operational excellence. That expertise and operational know-how is being offered to generation owners all over the U.S.
Recognizing that each asset owner has unique requirements based on their ownership philosophy or time horizon, we provide customized service programs to meet your budget and operating objectives.
Operations & Maintenance
- 24x7 remote dispatch & monitoring
- Plant staffing, supervision and training
- Scheduled & unscheduled maintenance
- Inventory and spare parts management
- Oversight of contractors and OEM’s
- Performance management and reporting
- Environmental and Safety services
- Energy Management services throughout the U.S.
- NERC Compliance/GOP
- ISO & Counterparty Settlements
- REC and other reporting requirements
- Landowner relations
- Federal and State tax filings
- Accounting, Finance and Cash Management
- Glen Robinson – Vice President of Operations
- Mark Laidlaw – Founder, Business Development
- David Lillefloren – Business Development & Director of Asset Management
- Ryon Swann – Plant Manager, Renewables Operations and Maintenance
- Amir Hammad – NERC Compliance & Fossil Operations
- Jeff Angle – Asset Manager
- Julea Hovey – Asset Manager
- Leanne Coffey – Project Manager