Winter Preparedness at Work: Prepare Your Small Business for Winter Weather
When winter weather threatens your small business and its ability to be open and gain profit, taking some preventive winter. You can choose to close or stay open during a winter storm or disaster , but be sure to prepare adequately for either.
- A hand-crank or battery-charged radio
- Water and food snacks
- A whistle or noisemaker that can be used to signal for help
- Copies of important business documents, all kept in a waterproof and fireproof container.
- Flashlights and/or candles First-aid kit Moist towelettes or hand sanitizer
- Extra toiletries (including feminine hygiene products)
- Cell phone chargers for all types of cellular devices (and/or portable cell phone power banks or chargers)