An Offsite Renewable Energy Alternative
As more businesses commit to meeting renewable energy goals, many are realizing that the renewable energy options available to them are difficult to implement, carry unwanted risks, and don’t make a strong enough sustainability statement.
Constellation’s CORe products combine location-specific renewable energy purchases and renewable energy certificates (RECs) with a physical, load-following, energy supply contract.
If your business is looking for an even more impactful renewable option, CORe+ supports the development of new build renewable assets through your retail power contract.
How CORe Works
Advantages of Constellation CORe and CORe+
- Simplicity – offsite renewable energy integrated on your retail electric supply bill.
- Predictability - Manage your budget with a single fixed price for renewable supply for every spin of your meter. The CORe+ product includes physical load-following energy supply to you, inclusive of all applicable transmission, ancillary services and other non-distribution costs as required for generation, but also allows you the flexibility of passing through certain pricing components at your election. *
- Buying Power – access wholesale power markets through Constellation’s knowledge and buying power.
- Credit – energy offtake backed by the investment grade credit of Constellation, simplifying credit considerations for retail customers.
* See contract for full terms and conditions