Discover a smart alternative to the local utility.
Through an exclusive agreement with the local utility, Constellation has been able to bring Michigan businesses an alternative pricing model for their natural gas delivery needs. Our energy experts will look at your natural gas usage history and perform an in-depth analysis to estimate how much you would save when you get your commodity and delivery, together, from Constellation versus the local utility.
Why Choose UAS?
- Our energy experts will look at your natural gas usage history and perform an in-depth analysis to estimate how much you would save when you get your commodity and delivery, together, from Constellation versus the local utility.
- You could save an average of 30 percent* of your natural gas distribution costs on your DTE Energy monthly gas bill. The money you could be saving through Constellation’s UAS program could be better used for supplying your store, buying raw materials, or just paying other bills for your business.
- We help you manage the volatility of the marketplace so that you don’t have to worry about your monthly budget.
- We’ll develop a customized plan tailored to your business and help you get the most for your money.
*Actual customer savings vary based on the DTE rate schedule.
UAS Customer Testimonials
“Through Constellation’s Utility Alternative Savings program, and the actualized savings our organization has benefited from since we enrolled, we have been able to expand our business operations and purchase new equipment. I can’t imagine seeing this amount of growth with any other energy provider.”
- George Gazepis, Chief Financial Officer, International Extrusions, Inc.
“The folks at Constellation know my business and keep me at the forefront of innovative energy solutions, market/pricing trends and legislative topics relating specifically to Michigan. Because of all of this, in addition to being enrolled with Constellation’s Utility Alternative Savings program, Constellation now supplies us with our electricity. We couldn’t be happier.”
- Bill Ackley, Owner, Abrasive Finishing, Inc.